Thursday, January 22, 2009

jeanie,
Thankyou so very muchfor being an integral part of my shoulder's healing process.
Having gone through this three times in the past,I am very excited that this time with just two massages in a week from you, my shoulder is almost pain-free.My range of motion is also almost 100% restored.And all this within one month's time of coming to you and your professional knowledge of what to do.
The relaxation that your massages provide is key to LETTING GO and allowing the healing process to happen.
It is a beautiful thing!
With much appreciation,
Bobbi Best
Fire Relief Center

1 comment:

Susie Guilbault said...

Jeanie gave me a arm/hand massage after my carpal tunnel surgery. It helped my healing process and I felt less pain in my hand after her massage. She has hands of magic!SG